When a company decides to franchise its business, the questions that normally arise are what should be its marketing plan and how to get the right franchisee.
We can say that the marketing plan is the most important part of a franchise business plan. It is a part of the overall business plan and it should be clear, quantified, focused, realistic and agreed by all the parties concerned.
It’s a plan focused on product, audience, awareness and delivery. Without a workable marketing strategy, a brand franchise could die in the midst of a brand new competition which is now beginning to emerge.There are some marketing strategies that can be done to support the development of your franchise product marketed.
- Recognize the behavior of your potential customers and markets – that way you can determine how the most appropriate promotional strategies to market products that you follow the franchise.
- Ensuring Brand and unique look of your business – try to keep the appearance of products as well as offering a brand that is truly unique and exciting, so that consumers do not hesitate to drop by at your outlet.
- Use mass media campaigns – radio, television, tabloids,newspapers, and many more electronic media and other print media that you can use to promote the franchise.
- Position yourself a a solution for your consumer problems – customer loyalty will be build to strengthen your brand.
- Direct approach to the consumer – ask consumers to writes comments and feedback.
These strategies and techniques should help you give you some ideas for marketing your franchise and franchisees.The contact with the franchisees is very important.
They are in the front line of the operations so they can recognize the behavior of the potential customers and help the franchisor to ensure his brand and the unique look of the franchise.
One thing you should have on your mind while planing your marketing plan is that the repetition of a customer experience is fundamental for creating a successful franchise.